Just a short post this week – it’s been fairly productive – I managed to finish off my extra Dreadball Robots, as well as complete another model from my Pile of Shame.
The Dreadball Robots were fairly quick to do – a basecoat of Coat D’Arms Bavarian Blue, Celestra Grey on the grey parts then a wash with Asurmen Blue on the blue parts and Nuln Oil on the grey parts, followed by simple line highlights with the original colours. The small lights were picked out in Trollslayer Orange. Depending on the position being played I varied the ‘eye’ colour – Red for Strikers, Green for Guards and Yellow for Jacks.
You may notice that I’ve adjusted their symbols on their backs as well, adding a bright orange colour to it on one…
View original post 361 more words